Our good friends over at ThirdCoast Digest are on the lookout for interns. Video interns! Click here for the direct link or see the information below. Dan Shafer is a cool guy. Don’t be scared to send him your cover letter, resume and samples.
Video Intern, ThirdCoast Digest
ThirdCoast Digest, Milwaukee’s online portal for arts, culture, news, events, and community, is now accepting applications for a video internship for fall 2012. Get hands-on experience in the rapidly changing landscape of online publishing and journalism at a dynamic and growing web venture.
Video interns are asked to work a minimum of 10 hours a week at TCD, both in the office, remotely, and in the field, for about 10-12 weeks. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Shooting general video assignments
- Working to expand and develop TCD.tv with TCD’s editorial team
- Editing and producing video content
- Working with TCD’s team of interns to edit and promote TCD’s Events Calendar
- Access to a good camera and video editing software
- Journalism and/or web development/production experience
- Ability to prioritize assignments and meet short deadlines
This is an unpaid internship, but we offer college credit to students currently enrolled in colleges and universities, depending on the requirements of your program. However, you do not have to be enrolled in school to be an intern at ThirdCoast Digest.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter, resume and a minimum of two samples of your work to Managing Editor Dan Shafer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline is September 5, 2012 for fall internships.